Thursday, September 1, 2011

Realizing the Impossible

“Whenever you think something’s impossible, it simply means that you haven’t considered all the possibilities.” ~Sri Gawn Tu Fahr

As I look back on my life, I extract an extraordinary spiritual tool. I recognize the times in my life when the impossible actually happened. With my awareness heightened, I realize that more impossible things will happen if I consider all the possibilities.

Tapping into the wisdom of the past catapults us into the dynamics of the present where the future also resides.

Close your eyes. Meditate on a past achievement. Breathe into the joy of that reality.

Open your eyes. Smile. Dream again into that impossible dream.


P.S. I will be on the pulpit at Temple Micah (2829 Wisconsin Ave NW) this weekend! Please join me tomorrow, Friday, September 2, at 6:00 p.m. and/or on Saturday, September 3, at 10:00 a.m. We will be celebrating "Labor on the Bimah," and all are welcome!

No comments: